Are you ready to move to the cloud with Atlassian and Sentify?
Sentify complimentary Atlassian Cloud Readiness & Licensing Assessment (CRLA) is a kick start to support your business case, project plan and general understanding of whats involved in moving to Atlassian Cloud now that Atlassian Server is end of life on 15th February 2024.
What’s the offer?
The Sentify Atlassian Cloud Readiness & Licensing Assessment (CRLA) is a free assessment program to determine how ready your organization is to move to Atlassian Cloud (SaaS). We help you to leverage our years of experience, combined with Atlassian best practices to fully understand the impact and opportunity.
With Sentify’s CRLA you get:
- A high level budget and action plan to support a migration business case.
- Atlassian Cloud running costs for your business.
- A “traffic-light” report highlighting how ready you are for the cloud.
- Understanding of the considerations spanning organizational, operational and team readiness.
- Assessment on migration complexity and marketplace plug in compatibility.
- Guidance from a migration specialist.
How we do it:
- We perform a workshop with you to understand your business usage and key areas of risk.
- We use software to collect data about your current usage and cloud compatibility.
- We analyze your existing licensing and projected Cloud spend.
- We prepare a report that can be shared with the admin team, platform owners and stakeholders.
Who is the CRLA suitable for?
- The CRLA is suitable for anyone currently using Atlassian self hosted Server or Data Centre products wanting to understand the impact and benefit of moving to Atlassian Cloud.
To book your free, no-obligation CRLA, complete the below form, or call +1 256 540 5920
"*" indicates required fields
When submitting this form, you consent to share the information provided with us.