Who are we?
Sentify is a highly regarded technology consulting company with a mission to help organisations achieve better business outcomes through improving the way they work. Sentify is also a business software reseller and services provider of Atlassian, Gitlab, Microsoft, and AWS products.
We work together as a team to achieve our mission by embodying the values of being innovative, honest and transparent, walking the talk and adapting to improve.
About the role:
We are building on our success over the last number of years and as part of our expansion we have created some exciting new positions.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Professional Services Manager is a key position in our fast-growing company. This is a multi-faceted position requiring a dynamic candidate who is experienced in business development, account management, resourcing/recruitment and quality assurance.
You will be responsible for our Professional Services Delivery/Resource Augmentation services. We are proud of our people and the services that they have been able to deliver to a range of clients. We want to build on the success of this area without compromising the quality and value we pride ourselves on delivering. You will be working as part of a wider team and the ability to collaborate with others is a must.
- Define, scope, and prioritise Sentify’s services, including personnel and market requirements analysis, and offer definition, scope, and pricing.
- Manage a delivery model that is both sustainable and profitable
- Ensure the delivery model is focused on customer success outcomes while championing quality and efficiency
- Onboard new customers
- Build trust and transparency with customers, nurturing enduring long-term relationships
- Act as a customer advocate
- Provide customer reporting as required/requested
- Identify and promote other opportunities to deliver value to the customer
- Build, execute and report on account plans
- Manage resource assignments – matching people and opportunities and including recruitment as required
- Working with the Capability Lead to ensure skills match customer demand/opportunities/expectations.
- Ensuring that the services delivered to clients meet Sentify quality standards
Who are you?
- A team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in management, relationship building and cross-functional collaboration
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle and DevOps
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to customer and professional services audiences
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence senior executives and team members
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Proven track record in technology sales or consulting and management
- Strong networker with an established Wellington network
Key to this role will be your strong relationship management skills and your ability to truly understand customer needs and the requirements to provide high value services to meet these needs.
If this sounds like you, then we cannot wait to meet you! Even if you don’t tick all the boxes we would love for you to reach out and let us know why you’re our next Sentify Superstar.